Taking Control of Your Work+Life Fit™
Imagine an e-learning curriculum that would proactively teach employees how to capture the flexibility available to them and use it to manage their work+life fit before they reach the crisis breaking point.
What if that curriculum…
- Walked your people step-by-step through a practice that helped them flexibly fit work and life together, better and smarter, day-to-day, by harnessing the power of small actions with big impact?
- Taught employees how to create and implement a formal flexible work plan when they needed to officially reset the way work and life fit together for a period of time, and do it in a way that made sense for their jobs?
- Provided a common framework and language to guide more open, honest and productive conversations between managers and employees that lead to win-win work+life fit solutions?
Our NEW Taking Control of Your Work+Life Fit e-learning suite is the only comprehensive instructional curriculum that shows your people how to use the complete work+life fit skill set to capture day-to-day and formal work flexibility and achieve personal and professional success.
The Taking Control of Your Work+Life Fit e-learning curriculum combines the “best of” practices found in Cali Williams Yost's critically-acclaimed books, Tweak It: Make What Matters to You Happen Every Day and Work+Life: Finding the Fit That’s Right for You into one complete package that’s a game-changer for:
- Corporate leaders responsible for work life strategy: They can scale one-on-one “how to” best practice instruction and guidance. This frees them to play the role of coach/facilitator/problem-solver and maximize success for everyone.
- Managers: They have access to on-demand instruction for their employees that will help them more effectively partner with the business for flexible work success, and
- Employees: They will have real-time, as needed access to the complete practical work+life fit skill set that shows them how to proactively, meet the business halfway and flexibly manage their work+life fit, day-to-day and at major life transitions.
What does the e-learning curriculum cover?
The three (3) lessons of Taking Control of Your Work+Life Fit are made up of eight (8) 10-20 minute segments. After completing the lessons your employees will be able to:
- why the curriculum will help them fit work and life together more effectively, as well as understand the objectives of the e-learning and how to navigate within the lessons.
- work+life fit and explain how it differs from work-life “balance.” Describe the work+life fit continuum of day-to-day “tweaks” and more formal “resets” that they will learn to navigate in Lessons 2 and 3, and understand the ground rules for work+life fit success.
- the step-by-step process to set up and use the weekly Tweak It Practice™ to take more control over their day-to-day work+life fit, and
- how to complete the Work+Life Fit Reset process and propose a formal flexible work plan that officially resets the way work fits into the other parts of life for a period of time.
Why is it important to give individuals real-time, step-by-step instruction that helps them take control of the way work and life fit together when they need it?
How many times has a valued employee quit because they became overwhelmed by what was happening at work and in the other parts of their life, and their manager didn’t know until it was too late? Probably more times than we can count. Maybe that person didn’t know whom to talk to for help or maybe they were too afraid to say anything until it was too late.
With the complete Taking Control of Your Work+Life Fit how-to skill set accessible any time on your organization's LMS or intranet, employees can get ahead of the overwhelm, whether it’s day-to-day or at a major life transition.
If an employer retains one valuable member of their workforce who had access to the instruction and support in the e-learning suite, then they've more than covered their costs. Now, multiply that by two, three, even four people and the ROI is clear.
To learn more about how you can leverage the Taking Control of Your Work+Life Fit curriculum as part of a blended-learning strategy, contact us at email@example.com or 1-800-277-3549.